- The term ‘VERTLINER’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to Vertliner Private Company, the owner of the website whose registered office is Patriarchou Grigoriou E’ & Neapoleos 27 Street, 15341, Athens, Greece. The term ‘you’ refers to the user. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website, whether personally or on behalf of an entity.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you and Vertliner, concerning your access to and use of the vertliner.com website as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to changes or modifications without notice, in our sole discretion.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- The information provided on the Website is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
- Intellectual Property Rights: Unless otherwise indicated, the website is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the website (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of Greece.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Contribution License: By posting your Contributions to any part of the website, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us an unrestricted, unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, non exclusive, worldwide right, and license to host, use, copy, reproduce, archive, store, cache, reformat, translate, transmit and excerpt (in whole or in part) for any suitable purpose.
- You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the website and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your Contributions.
- These Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect while you use the website. Without limiting any other provision of these terms and conditions, we reserve the right to, in our sole discretion and without notice or liability, deny access to and use of the website (including blocking certain ip addresses), to any person for any reason or for no reason, including without limitation for breach of any representation, warranty, or covenant contained in these terms and conditions or of any applicable law or regulation.
- These Terms and Conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by us on the website constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision.
- You hereby waive any and all defences you may have based on the electronic form of these Terms and Conditions and the lack of signing by the parties hereto to execute these Terms and Conditions.
Disclaimer: The website is provided on an as-is and as-available basis. You agree that your use of the website and our services will be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the website and your use thereof, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the website’s content or the content of any websites linked to the website and we will assume no liability or responsibility for any (1) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content and materials, (2) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the website, (3) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (4) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the website, (5) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the website by any third party, and/or (6) any errors or omissions in any content and materials or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the website. We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the website, any hyperlinked website, or any website or mobile application featured in any banner or other advertising, and we will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and any third-party providers of products or services.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Greece.
Last Modified : 23 March 2023