This is an incredible opportunity for a technology-passionate individual to be a member of the core team and to further build out our product and engineering team. You should be a team player and a self-motivated person, working together on solving challenging real-world robotic problems.
The successful candidate should be a skilled Senior developer with strong expertise in Robotics, able to develop and optimize real-time flight algorithms spanning topics such as computer vision, SLAM, sensor fusion, motion planning, and control.
- Instruct and supervise for a robust, efficient, and well-tested code.
- Develop and demonstrate a deep understanding of core robotic principles and how UAS operates in autonomous mode.
- Capable of developing an integrated architecture between SW/HW robotics.
- Be flexible to collaborate on whichever problems we might encounter outside the field of expertise.
- Participate in missions for testing the systems in real-world environments.
- MSc./Ph.D. in Robotic Systems, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, or Robotics-related degrees.
- Direct hands-on experience with implementing computer vision, SLAM, sensor fusion, motion planning, or control algorithms on a product.
- Previous 5+ years of UAS experience in autonomous operations.
- Good software engineering foundation and committed to supervise and test well-structured code.
- Good proficiency in C++ and Python in ROS environment.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies.
- A good team player willing to work in a dynamic and ambitious team.
- Proven working experience in mobile robotics is a prerequisite.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
What We Look For
The most important is that you are committed to working as part of a high-performing team and leading a highly ambitious project. You will need to demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, and passion. If you’ve got the right combination of technical knowledge, leadership, and communication skills, this role is for you.
- Opportunity to shape your career as the company grows with ownership at a high level.
- Access to stock option rights, upon fulfillment of eligibility criteria.
- Participate in high-level decision-making with the CxO team.
- Competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business.
- Opportunities for professional development through online courses and degrees, so you may develop every aspect of your professional life.
- Annual leave of 30 working days, providing +26% free time compared to conventional companies’ annual leave schemes.
- Fixed expenses allowance on a pre-paid monthly basis to sustain a preferable work-life balance.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You will be embraced for who you are and be empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
- Modern working environment: we adopt practices to improve your experiences at work, in the buzzing Attica Technology Park with regular events on site.
Eligibility criteria: EU work permit holders
We are just an email away at email @ vertliner.com
Ready to join?
Please send your CV and Cover Letter, by mentioning the position reference number V10033